Submitted By yaoayao
1. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.--
2. If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance.--
3. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.--Colin Powell
4. Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it.--Colin Powell
·AT&T: "Your World. Delivered"
·Fujitsu: "The Possibilities are Infinite"
·AMX: "It's Your World. Take Control"
1. Some people couldn’t stop themselves from opening their kimonos after they read the original list. You really put your thinking caps on. You decided to chime in with some cliche classics of your own. We’re all on the same team here, rowing in the same direction, and it’s not about me, it’s about us, so see many worthy additions to this cliche list in the comments below. Thanks to everyone circling back to me with your comments. All hands were on deck for this activity. Let’s take the time to celebrate this important team win! **
2. If you’re an MBA at Business School right now, stop studying for that Accounting test next week. I’m going to make it much easy for you to succeed in your career.
3. Assuming you get your MBA, you’re going to have a basic requisite degree on your resume when applying for most managerial jobs. So, what’s going to ensure you get the job and then get promoted to middle management? Well, aside from combing your hair, brushing your teeth, and wearing nice looking clothes to the interview, you’ve got to be able to speak well.
4. We all laugh at how the managers in Dilbert or on the The Office constantly spew cliches that don’t seem to mean anything. But those parodies shed light on a basic truth: some tired management…...